Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1722 Heath Drive, College Station
Come see this spacious 3bdr/2.5bath townhome in Spring Creek Townhomes! Enjoy low maintenance living with front and back lawn care plus in-ground sprinkler system managed by HOA. High ceilings, abundance of natural light, wood flooring, granite countertops in kitchen, upgraded appliances, and 2-car garage make this a quality investment. Save on energy costs with radiant barrier roof decking, attic fans & solar screens on the rear of the home. Located on the first story, the master bedroom with ensuite bath has double sinks, separate shower and an oversized soaking tub. Upstairs you will find two nice sized bedrooms, a full bath and a spacious bonus room. Relax on the covered patio and enjoy the private backyard with surrounding wood privacy fence. Seller is offering a $2400 allowance for improvements of your choice PLUS washer, dryer & refrigerator are included. Community features 2 swimming pools and sand volleyball courts w/outdoor shower. Just a few blocks of Tower Point and all the shops and HEB at Wm. D. Fitch. Only 15 min. from A&M. Come see it today!
- MLS® #18016749
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,024
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Garbage, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1722 Heath Drive
- SubdivisionSpring Creek Townhomes
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Attic Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Genni Murphy
- Listing Office:Miles Of Grace Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.